Today has been a great spring day, landscaping was been done all day where I live, a lot of noise because I work from home, but felt great 'cause everything looks clean and spring/summer ready.
My day got even better once I saw this press release from Zoya. Its time for Summer polishes! YAY! It was a long winter... On to the note.
Introducing two new Zoya Nail Polish collections for Summer 2015, Island Fun & Paradise Sun. All in the Big5Free* formula Zoya is famous for.
ISLAND FUN (creams)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
- Jace (ZP796) - Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
- Cecilia (ZP797) - Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Talia (ZP798) - True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Serenity (ZP799) - Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
- Nana (ZP800) - Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Demetria (ZP801) - A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
- Genesis (ZP790) - Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
- Selene (ZP791) - True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper layers of ocean water.
- Oceane (ZP792) - True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
- Isa (ZP793) - Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
- Mae (ZP794) - Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
- Aphrodite (ZP795) - Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com